It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must still have Mario's no in an archived personnel file. Sure he'd do us a turn for 12 months or so ;)

We have no striker. Ronaldo is available and we won't have to break the bank to get him. With only 6 days left in the window, our options are as narrow as it gets.
I'm not saying don't sign Ronaldo. I'm saying that van Persie isn't a very good example.

What exactly? You think we would have paid the money to Sevilla? Or you disagree that Mendes crafted the deal?

Khaldoon promised creative deals. I am asking, Show me one, my man. One. Still six days to go

We should have just kept Aguero and used him off the bench

it’s actually insane not having a striker
what would we have done stretchered him on ?, hes out for another 3 months, you're not having a good posting day are you, you're obviously over emotional , get yourself an early night, will do you the world of good

Selling Bernardo now, and not signing a striker, and these clowns in charge of transfers would have managed to spend £100m and made our team worse

In view of our success over the last 10 years, how you can describe our people in charge in such a way is raggish & seriously suspicious

I guess it's not been aggregated yet but Pep has given an interview to ESPN Brasil and claimed he will step down as manager after 7 years at City (in 2023) and take a break, then go for managing a national team.

"I heard someone close in the game who told me about Grealish and Bernardo

Manchester City are considering Ronaldo. Mendes pushing it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.