It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
A waste of a Pep season. I just watched him speak live at an event here in Brazil. He literally said seven years is a lot, he’s thinking of a break at the end of his time left and then move on to a national team. There’s no other way of spinning it: if at the end of the window, we haven’t signed a forward, we have failed.
He also said 4 years is too much at one point, he's been here longer already.

Dias was a Mendes deal. He saved us. It makes you think that if it weren’t for him, maybe we wouldn’t have signed another CB. We wouldn’t have paid the fee Sevilla wanted for Kounde, Napoli wanted for Koulibaly, Atletico wanted for Gimenez or even the entire fee Benfica wanted for Dias. It took Mendes to make it work. Maybe he’ll pull it off again too

Also, if we had signed Maguire, are people really sure he wouldn’t have worked in our time possibly as well as Dias?
Exactly - Maguire under Pep might have been brilliant.

Ive maintained from the off I have faith in the club BUT I've also said I would be really pissed off if we didn't ensure aguero was replaced adequately.

Maybe it's just me but it would be reassuring to see us make a earth shattering bid for Haaland or make an approach for Lewondowski even benzema if mbappe goes to real. I have no doubt Ronaldo can do a job for us, hard to swallow and still worrying to think we would be relying on a 36 year old as our main striker.

He also said 4 years is too much at one point, he's been here longer already.
He spoke in very specific terms: I need to take a break, talk to other coaches, then manage in a Copa America or an Euro and a World Cup. Seven years is a lot. Etc

It caught my eye after the UCL final when he said the club would win it eventually but maybe it won’t be with him. Sounded like someone thinking about the end already

He spoke in very specific terms: I need to take a break, talk to other coaches, then manage in a Copa America or an Euro and a World Cup. Seven years is a lot. Etc

It caught my eye after the UCL final when he said the club would win it eventually but maybe it won’t be with him. Sounded like someone thinking about the end already
have you got a link for this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.