It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's analyze @93.20blue's history.

Rodri - Said done on july 1 or 2nd - deal was announced on the 3rd - accurate.
Koulibaly (2019) - Said city are not interested.
Cancelo - At first, said won't happen UNLESS city sell danilo first - which was the case.
Cancelo 2 - On august 2nd, said cancelo was having his medical on august 6th. Cancelo was announced august 7th. accurate.
Angelino - Said on july 3rd that he's currently at the etihad signing the contract. he was announced july 3rd. accurate.
Sane (2019) - Said he was staying. He did in fact stay that season, though he was injured in the community shield 3 days before that post. Accurate
Laporte injury (2019) - Said he was out for 4 to 5 months. He ended up being out for 4 months. accurate.
Sancho (2020) - Said he's off to chelsea. inaccurate, but not city related.
Aouar & Almada - Said two players whose names start with A will be joining in the summer, after prodding it was clear he meant Ake and Aouar. one happened, didn't happen. Inaccurate.
Pep & CAS court - Said pep will sign a new contract after we'll win the upcoming cas court. Semi accurate - we won the cas court and pep renewed - but he renewed in november.
Dias & Koulibaly - Said on JUNE 24th (!!!) that city are going to spend big on a CB but he thinks dias is first choice. massively and impressively accurate as no one even mentioned dias at this point.
Ake & torres - Said on july 27th that they will both sign next week - and they both did. accurate.
Koulibaly 2 - Said on july 27th napoli are playing hardball and he expects us to go for someone else. accurate.
Aouar - Said on july 27th he was informed this is done but is being kept quiet. Inaccurate.
Harry kane - Said in summer of 2020 that we're working on a deal for kane. Several journalists in the year since have confirmed we were working on kane but diverted our attention to messi, so I denote this as accurate.
Koulibaly 3 - Said he was informed koulibaly was done, but is being delayed because of messi. inaccurate
Kounde - Says the club moved away from koulibaly and expects the kounde deal to happen, otamendi to be gone. inaccurate with regards to kounde, but didn't say it was done.
Grealish - "Keep your eye on grealish" in september 2020. who knows if we were actually in for him back then! but i will still denote this as accurate :)
Grealish 2 - Says fee agreed at 82m + add ons in july 16th. Perhaps that was the case, we won't know. i'll denote this as somewhat accurate.
Kane - Said kane deal was off on august 23rd. Kane confirms he was staying on august 25th. Accurate.
Ronaldo - Said on friday morning united are hijacking the deal. Extremely and impressively accurate.

That's all I got. To me, this seems very accurate overall, with a few blips that can mostly be attributed to the everchanging nature of football transfers, that can be on and off in the blink of an eye. I see no reason to doubt him for the most part.
Thanks for the effort put into this. :-)

Lol all you want, he’s correct.
Why do you think our board are incompetent?

I’ve seen a fair few people say this & a fair few agree with this & I can’t understand the rationale of your thought process

I’d actually say it’s a fact, not even opinion that our board are all competent in their jobs to a man

Just to throw it out there, if we sign Earling the Eddie will get a shit load of assists

Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
I so want to believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.