It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was offered improved term it would be in the news, all the others deals were speculated on.
Not really, especially if we said can we sit down and talk, and he said he really wanted to go no matter what we were offering and didn’t want to sit down. All sorts of possibe things could have happened we would have no clue about, the only things that get in the news are things people involved want in the news.

Not really, especially if we said can we sit down and talk, and he said he really wanted to go no matter what we were offering and didn’t want to sit down. All sorts of possibe things could have happened we would have no clue about, the only things that get in the news are things people involved want in the news.
Obviously the club and player will talk and I would imagine that IF he does want to get out of the UK, the club will let him go if and when a suitable offer arrives.

BUT, I would also hope the club have seen that the player is vital to this team and to lose him would be a huge blow, and the same applies to the player, the lifestyle may not suit him but would be get a better club anywhere in the world??

Obviously the club and player will talk and I would imagine that IF he does want to get out of the UK, the club will let him go if and when a suitable offer arrives.

BUT, I would also hope the club have seen that the player is vital to this team and to lose him would be a huge blow, and the same applies to the player, the lifestyle may not suit him but would be get a better club anywhere in the world??
I’ m sure that discussion has taken place and if he wanted to still go, and this season is good for him they will try again.

And?

Show how important he is to the club, show the club don't want to lose him.

If any employee of this club deserves a pay rise it's Bernardo Silva, and a big rise at that!

He knows how much pep and city plus the fans want him here he has five years left but yeah we could offer another improve contract.

True. And his value increased from £400k to £60m mainly on the basis of his performances that one season.

First touch unbelievable. Subsequent touches erratic. A very expensive one trick pony imo.
85 goals/assists in 154 appearances for City is more than a one-trick pony. We know Mahrez is nowhere near perfect, but the disrespect he gets from his own supporters is way over the top.

85 goals/assists in 154 appearances for City is more than a one-trick pony. We know Mahrez is nowhere near perfect, but the disrespect he gets from his own supporters is way over the top.
Disrespect? Don't be so pathetic.

It's an opinion on a fan forum. He won't give a shit what any of us think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.