It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted someone who said he had good stats , i asked how many goals , nothing to do with you , do not ever accuse me of wumming , get fucked, you are on ignore
There are so many more stats than just goals, and Grealish is superior in all of them to Sterling. Even then, it's not fair to compare Villa to City. We produced 3 times more than them. If you watch any football, you'll see Grealish has superior technical ability which is more important now for the way we play.

By the goal metric:

Eto'o > Ronaldinho
Lampard> Zidane, Xavi Iniesta
Cavani> Mbappe Neymar
Gomez> Ribery, Robben

None will say that Gerd Muller is better than Ronaldo, Van Basten, Cruyff just because he scored more goals on average that any of them. Because those 3 guys brought to their teams much MUCH more than just scoring goals(which it's important obviously).

There are so many more stats than just goals, and Grealish is superior in all of them to Sterling. Even then, it's not fair to compare Villa to City. We produced 3 times more than them. If you watch any football, you'll see Grealish has superior technical ability which is more important now for the way we play.

By the goal metric:

Eto'o > Ronaldinho
Cavani> Mbappe Neymar
Gomez> Ribery, Robben

None will say that Gerd Muller is better than Ronaldo, Van Basten, Cruyff just because he scored more goals on average that any of them. Because those 3 guys brought to their teams much MUCH more than just scoring goals(which it's important obviously).
Thanks for the reply , nobody is giving me what i asked the poster who said he has good stats ,what they are , if he can replace thirty goals then fine , if not he is not a better player than raz, anyone would think he is dave mark two

By the goal metric:

Eto'o > Ronaldinho
Cavani> Mbappe Neymar
Gomez> Ribery, Robben

Yeah agree with this.

If we win the CL, then Guardiola will have no reason to revert to the previous style as well.

Thanks for the reply , nobody is giving me what i asked the poster who said he has good stats ,what they are , if he can replace thirty goals then fine , if not he is not a better player than raz, anyone would think he is dave mark two
He does not have to replace thirty goals because we play different style of play now.

Our style of play is now Barca-esque, extremely reliant on technical ability.

He does not have to replace thirty goals because we play different style of play now.

we wont always play this way , pep is just as likely to change again when teams suss us out and he also wont be here forever , a new manager might change again

Anyway he said great stats , i asked what , people jumping in but nobody will say so i am out

we wont always play this way , pep is just as likely to change again when teams suss us out and he also wont be here forever , a new manager might change again

Anyway he said great stats , i asked what , people jumping in but nobody will say so i am out

Hes more of a creator for Villa than a finisher, hes got 6 goals in the prem this season and 10 assists only behind KDB and Kane. when he gets into those positions to score he will look for the pass instead. whats good about him this season is his dribbling i rate Raz but Grealish at dribbling is easily one of the best in the prem he just glides past players its why he is fouled so much one of those players where if he gets going only way to stop him is to foul him.

Finishing wise he dosent really think about it if hes one on one, he knows how to find the net. its a shame he plays for Villa because if he played for a Bayern or a Real madrid and the attack didnt have to go through him i think he could be looking at Double figures in goals. there was a goal last season against the Rags where he cuts in and curls the ball in the top of the net. I think hed bag a load of goals for us.

Exactly,apples and oranges.Daft comparison and debate.

An interchanging Foden,Grealish and Bernardo behind Haaland would be a thing of beauty - intelligence,resilience,industry,tenacity,vision and devastation!

Stats are meaningless in such a system,as everyone will be contributing by continually retaining possession,assisting the assist,and initiating play.

It will be a beautiful cohesive collective - drools!

Exactly,apples and oranges.Daft comparison and debate.

An interchanging Foden,Grealish and Bernardo behind Haaland would be a thing of beauty - intelligence,resilience,industry,tenacity,vision and devastation!

Stats are meaningless in such a system,as everyone will be contributing by continually retaining possession,assisting the assist,and initiating play.

It will be a beautiful cohesive collective - drools!
If we get Haaland then I would expect our style to completely revert back to the seasons before. The style we are running now has been forced on us due to the lack of presence up top.

If we get Haaland then I would expect our style to completely revert back to the seasons before. The style we are running now has been forced on us due to the lack of presence up top.
We haven't the personnel to go traditional,our play is based on possession,not pace or beating a man down the wings,our attackers all prefer coming inside and finding the pass.
I think Haaland can adapt and i know Grealish would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.