It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its pretty simple situation.

If Sterling asks for significant wage increase, hes gone and replaced with Grealish on wages less than Sterling is earning now.

City are in bad position regards to wage bill, its very close to getting out of control as our wages are growing much faster than revenue is.

Something has to give to stabilise the wage bill, its just cant keep on increasing £20-£30m a year like it is been since Pep arrived.

Pellegrinis final season our wages were £198M, now £351M and will be even higher this season with PL bonuses + KDB and Guardiola extensions.

It just cant keep going on like that or otherwise we will be begging for Mansour to prop up the club again like its 2010.

Interesting that you compare Sterling and Grealish. Personally see them as totally different options. I would see Grealish as more similar to Foden. I don’t see us signing Grealish unless we see him or Foden playing as an 8 but even then find it hard to see him and Foden playing in the same team.

How many goals does grea!ish get in a season ?

You don’t need to the new professor of data science that City have just hired to know that comparing current goal tallies of Sterling and Grealish isn’t going to tell you much.
For starters, City score twice as many as Villa so you’d expect our forwards to have better numbers. Sterling plays in a team that has 70%+ possession every match and he receives the ball more often than not in the final third. Villa have the ball have the ball half the time that we do and Grealish’s starting position when receiving the ball is thirty yards further away from goal, often in his own half. Were Grealish to find himself 4 yards out from goal, I’d fancy his chances.

I quoted someone who said he had good stats , i asked how many goals , nothing to do with you , do not ever accuse me of wumming , get fucked
You asked me the question and I answered it. The fact you asked a stupid question in the first place is on you.

As for telling me to get fucked, a right charmer aren't you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.