It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore, having your second highest wage earner not being trusted to play in the biggest games is not tenable in the long run.

This is the best way of looking at it and probably how the City higher ups are seeing it. No way is he worth a pay rise or putting on anywhere over 200 grand a week. If we can get anywhere between 60-80m for him then we'd be getting a good deal.

Exactly,apples and oranges.Daft comparison and debate.

An interchanging Foden,Grealish and Bernardo behind Haaland would be a thing of beauty - intelligence,resilience,industry,tenacity,vision and devastation!

Stats are meaningless in such a system,as everyone will be contributing by continually retaining possession,assisting the assist,and initiating play.

It will be a beautiful cohesive collective - drools!
Totally agree. Very strange comparing Grealish & Sterling. I’d expect to see Grealish playing more in the left sided midfield role Gundogan plays rather than a winger.

He’s the type of player that can control the pace of the game, much like Dave did & there aren’t loads of players who can do that

Interesting that you compare Sterling and Grealish. Personally see them as totally different options. I would see Grealish as more similar to Foden. I don’t see us signing Grealish unless we see him or Foden playing as an 8 but even then find it hard to see him and Foden playing in the same team.
Yeah i agree, i see him and Foden playing very similar roles.
Even if they both play, unless we're selling a midfielder, i don't see who drops out for Grealish at the moment.

I think England are going to have the same problem, it'll be one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.