It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it’s Raiola trying to start a bidding war, but I wouldn’t put it past Madrid to have found a way of financing it
I went to the As website for context and there is no Raiola interview there. The main story is about how Madrid might want to sign Lewandowski. And that story explicitly says Mbappe is their main target.
I need context before commenting but the Raiola quotes are always funny.
Like I’ve always said, we won’t be outspent for this bid.

Okay even without reading I can tell what this is about just based on the context of the cover. It’s a response to Perez’s comments that Madrid can’t make big signings without the Super League

225CE8C4-B7AE-49AA-9CC8-3965E863F032.png

I went to the As website for context and there is no Raiola interview there. The main story is about how Madrid might want to sign Lewandowski. And that story explicitly says Mbappe is their main target.
I need context before commenting but the Raiola quotes are always funny.
Like I’ve always said, we won’t be outspent for this bid.
Here's the link to that interview. The real quote is:
"- Can Madrid afford Haaland?
- I don't know, because I didn't study your finances. But I believe yes. I think every club can afford it. But the question is: can Madrid afford not to buy Haaland? And Barça?"
https://as.com/futbol/2021/05/01/reportajes/1619837572_279838.html

Hes more of a creator for Villa than a finisher, hes got 6 goals in the prem this season and 10 assists only behind KDB and Kane. when he gets into those positions to score he will look for the pass instead. whats good about him this season is his dribbling i rate Raz but Grealish at dribbling is easily one of the best in the prem he just glides past players its why he is fouled so much one of those players where if he gets going only way to stop him is to foul him.

Finishing wise he dosent really think about it if hes one on one, he knows how to find the net. its a shame he plays for Villa because if he played for a Bayern or a Real madrid and the attack didnt have to go through him i think he could be looking at Double figures in goals. there was a goal last season against the Rags where he cuts in and curls the ball in the top of the net. I think hed bag a load of goals for us.

Nah, he's just a right footed Marez.

Which is a very good thing btw.

It would terrify any defence having Marez and Grealish cutting in with over lapping full backs and Haaland hovering in the area. Add in Foden and KdB on the edge of the box and what a sight that will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.