It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question, Torres. Although I'd hate to sell him.

Foden has potential and is currently playing great. Mahrez is currently our best winger. And Sterling has 3 seasons of wonderful goalscoring form to suggest that he's worth hanging on to in case he gets back to it, which doesn't seem farfetched. In fact Sterling's goals arguably make him the most valuable to keep of the 3 (although Foden could overtake him).

Torres has great potential but he's not there yet, so we'd lose out the least by some way if he went.

Although we don't need to sell any wingers, and I doubt we will. Unless Sterling pushes for something (and we've only heard rumours of him set to sign an extension), he's staying.
'Foden has potential'

Just a bit.....he is our most influential attacker currently,he massively helps us tick and he is getting better by the week.We just play to a higher standard with him in the side,he's one of the first names on the sheet now.

Any debate where his name is mentioned as someone who could leave is pure comedy.

'Foden has potential'

Just a bit.....he is our most influential attacker currently,he massively helps us tick and he is getting better by the week.We just play to a higher standard with him in the side,he's one of the first names on the sheet now.

Any debate where his name is mentioned as someone who could leave is pure comedy.
Foden had potential when he was 13/14 years old, he is now one of the best players on the planet and the driving force behind this team. Can't believe any blue would even entertain that kind of conversation.

Foden had potential when he was 13/14 years old, he is now one of the best players on the planet and the driving force behind this team. Can't believe any blue would even entertain that kind of conversation.
I reckon when young Foden was acting as ball boy he probably went home to his Dad and said he could do what most of the first teamers were doing ;)

'Foden has potential'

I'm a bit disappointed you spun my comment about TORRES like that, considering I in no way suggested there was a chance Foden would leave nor should. I talk about how he's playing great and you choose to ignore it. You're intelligent to know his name was only included as I was being exhaustive with the wingers.

I'm a bit disappointed you spun my comment about TORRES like that, considering I in no way suggested there was a chance Foden would leave nor should. I talk about how he's playing great and you choose to ignore it. You're intelligent to know his name was only included as I was being exhaustive with the wingers.
It didn't make sense for a Blue to think that way,but that means little on this forum and i won't try and second guess folk,so i replied to the comment as i read and interpreted it.
Rest assured,it was not my intention to spin anything or upset you,so please don't tag me with those shithouse tactics.

Cheers.

It didn't make sense for a Blue to think that way,but that means little on this forum and i won't try and second guess folk,so i replied to the comment as i read and interpreted it.
Rest assured,it was not my intention to spin anything or upset you,so please don't tag me with those shithouse tactics.

Cheers.
But it did make sense. Foden has potential to be even better and he's playing great. Is that untrue?

Lol,not what you said.
How different was it to what I said? I shouldn't have to include 'to be better' for my point to be any different. That's what I obviously meant. Now OK, maybe you didn't pick up on that and assumed I was still speaking of Foden like some kid just breaking through, so I apologise for not making that as clear as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.