It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go along with whatever City do this window.

However i prefer when City get under the radar players that turn into players of the season, like Dias, Bernardo etc.

Never wanted us to be a Madrid who buy big on whoever the big names are.
whether we sign big names or under the radar ones we will still be ruining football

Tolm

Who do you see as the most likely to leave this summer?

I have had a couple of discussions with other blues over on some other threads

Do you see Sterling as staying or leaving. In my opinion I think it may be time for him to move on. Due to the nature of the opposition tactics we now face on most occassions - the low block. It ultimately makes him useless out wide as he is unable to utilise his pace which is what gets him past a player

Then we have Phil who is already a higher technical level than Sterling and will kick on even further next year, and Torres who I believe we will see more of next season

This leaves the possibility that Sterling will find himself falling further behind

Not privy to what players might be thinking, but they only have to knock on the door and City won't keep anyone who isn't with us.

A few players will be victims of the Euros being on, others, because the market doesn't legislate for their values or big wages.

Only Sterling knows how he is thinking at this stage, Pep couldn't have backed him more at the weekend.

Bad attitude? Laporte?

That's a new one, he is top class and I could understand totally if he is pissed he can't get into the 11, is that bad attitude?
He has some personality issues. He had one year before we tried to sign him.
But we need him badly. Lets give him one more year.

Not privy to what players might be thinking, but they only have to knock on the door and City won't keep anyone who isn't with us.

A few players will be victims of the Euros being on, others, because the market doesn't legislate for their values or big wages.

Only Sterling knows how he is thinking at this stage, Pep couldn't have backed him more at the weekend.

I don't think Sterling will go. I think he'll sign a new deal and come back strong after a summer away. He knows this is the best club to win trophies at under the best coach.

Personally I think Grealish and Kane are a must. I also think it will be a fucking disgrace if the club decide to roll the dice at LB again. I love Zinchenko but he isn't a fullback.

For outgoings, I could see why they'd let Jesus go. He's the only player who hasn't improved under Pep. He looked bright when he came on, but too often he's busy without doing anything.

100% agree I think the call Pep made on Saturday gave Raheem the chance to become the hero again and put recent form behind him. It should have worked but sadly didn't - he wasn't terrible but fluffed the one opportunity to put us ahead. Mind you Werner should have had a couple but when you win that sort of thing doesn't matter.

Bissouma impressed me the other week and sounds like he will going cheap this summer at £40m?

Maybe City think they can do something with him.

For me, Rice is seriously underrated by some Blues.

He is very athletic and can go box to box. His intelligence and tackling is excellent.

I admit he's not done it at a club playing for the highest honours but his pedigree is there and getting better all the time.

Chelsea would love to take him back and he's got a big move coming up, I'm sure of it.
Bissouma impressed me the other week and sounds like he will going cheap this summer at £40m?

Maybe City think they can do something with him.

For me, Rice is seriously underrated by some Blues.

He is very athletic and can go box to box. His intelligence and tackling is excellent.

I admit he's not done it at a club playing for the highest honours but his pedigree is there and getting better all the time.

Chelsea would love to take him back and he's got a big move coming up, I'm sure of it.
I don't see us spending £40m on a Bissouma when we can get Douglas Luiz back for £25m.

I like Rice but you know WHam will want stupid money for him, so i don't see that happening especially if we're spending big money on a striker and maybe Grealish.

I think Saturday showed that Pep still trusts Sterling a lot, and as much as he didn't set the world alight, he didn't exactly let him down either. If the rest of the side had played with the same intensity as Raz in the first half, we wouldn't have gone in behind, that's for sure. Same with Gabby when he came on in the second. I would be giving them both new deals before Mahrez.

I just wish Pep would play Sterling on the right sometimes. Suits him much more against the top teams, especially now Silva has gone from the left hand side. He misses those one-twos around the corner.

A front three of Foden-Kane-Sterling would be on a par with the Sane-Aguero-Sterling trio that took the piss out of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.