It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The strange thing about our squad is it's very balanced and strong but obvious refresh needed in places needed.

Garcia and Sergio are gone. Guessing who else leaves is a headache. There's also that decision that sits with manager and board, as to which assets could be sold now to fund a better purchase. Risk is involved there.
Untouchables in my mind are Ederson, Dias, Walker, Cancelo, Stones, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Rodri, Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, Jesus.

Mendy and Ake leap out as names that should probably go.
Highest value sales, are probably Zinchenko, Bernardo and maybe Laporte (not looked at contracts at this point).

Goalkeepers
Ederson
Zack Steffen

Defenders
Ruben Dias
Kyle Walker,
John Stones
Joao Cancelo
Aleks Zinchenko
Aymeric Laporte
Nathan Ake
Benjamin Mendy
Eric Garcia

Midfielders:
Kevin De Bruyne
Ilkay Gundogan,
Rodri
Bernardo Silva,
Fernandinho

Forwards:
Riyad Mahrez,
Phil Foden,
Gabriel Jesus,
Raheem Sterling.
Ferran Torres
Sergio Aguero
A lot of City fans would be extremely upset if Bernardo was sold.

Anybody wanting Ake fucked off after one season of injury is fukin mad there is a fantastic player in there.
And blues throwing him out tut tut
I’m not sure many blues want him out.

Let me ask you the question the other way around. If you had to sell one of our senior centre backs, who would it be?

I didn’t realise he’d cost that much.

JFE it is then.
mate we were in for him last summer and they demanded 75m which we refused to pay - he's had a great season and now part of the french NT - why would his price go down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.