It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn’t have much of a chance and to be fair, didn’t put much of an effort. But right now he’s the best player in the best team of South America. He’s 100% ready for Europe
Yeah I suppose at 24 he might be a better age now, everyone is different after all and not everyone can adapt to such a major culture shock at a young age. Will be interesting to see how he performs at the Copa if he gets a chance

I am not one of Kane's biggest fans and would prefer we sign Haaland but Harry is not an ordinary footballer, he is a very, very good footballer.

His work rate, ability to hold up the ball and ability to pick a pass is very good and at this time, far better than Haaland.
Plus we get someone the to ref the game at same time ;)
cant see Kane getting half the free kicks he gets for spurs playing for us

But are you a smug bastard ... ?

Also for the record, the DMA's are terrible band. Trash. I would never have signed them.
Cant disagree with your last point. first two albums decent, last awful. Either way I apologise for my post . Not having a great morning but doesn’t excuse my post. Have a good day can’t be bothered falling out with anyone on here life is too short,

Furlough more staff? Clubs like Spurs/United love debt. Borrow borrow borrow it’s the FFP way;)
Spurs have hit their credit limit and fans will turn on the board , can see them organising a protest and not spending money in the stadium next season.
Spurs are in a big mess, levy has took the fans for granted .

Plus we get someone the to ref the game at same time ;)
cant see Kane getting half the free kicks he gets for spurs playing for us

I don't disagree that some of the marginal ones Harry gets at Spurs wouldn't be given at City - but we do get free kicks in good areas and Kev and Mahrez do take advantage of them (sometimes) - but football is a game of tight margins and games can and are won from set pieces - Kane would certainly increase our ability to convert from dangerous situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.