It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Lionel still hasn’t signed that contract yet…can you just imagine Liane Sanderson’s head exploding if we got Grealish, Kane AND Messi?? There would be enough salty tears to supply a salt company for a decade!!!

Am I the only one who is sick to fucking death or tits like Romano Wotsisface and that dick from the athletic coming out with shit like -

“I am hearing that….”

“My sources are telling me….”

“I am led to believe that….”

“It is my understanding that….”

Edit “I’ve just been told that it’s happening Thursday”, give me fucking strength

All of the fucking above means they know absolutely fuck all, but my 12 year old keeps reading it online and thinks it’s true!

Is there anyone older than 12 who actually believes any of this shite?

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is sick to fucking death or tits like Romano Wotsisface and that dick from the athletic coming out with shit like -

“I am hearing that….”

All of the fucking above means they know absolutely fuck all, but my 12 year old keeps reading it online and thinks it’s true!

Its imminent ....

“I am hearing that….”

There are a fair few flappers on here who may fall into the over 12 category!

“I am hearing that….”

This. If journo's stand by a source, they will just state it outright. No need to shift blame to, what is inevitably, a pretty dubious (or completely made up) source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.