It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Lionel still hasn’t signed that contract yet…can you just imagine Liane Sanderson’s head exploding if we got Grealish, Kane AND Messi?? There would be enough salty tears to supply a salt company for a decade!!!

Out of all the pundits out there, and there are plenty to choose from, she is the joint worst with Clinton Morrison.

I didn’t even realise she’s now on radio too. Who the fuck employs these cockwombles?

Did you spot any half zebra half **** at the zoo?
2702.jpg

Am I the only one who is sick to fucking death or tits like Romano Wotsisface and that dick from the athletic coming out with shit like -

“I am hearing that….”

“My sources are telling me….”

“I am led to believe that….”

“It is my understanding that….”

All of the fucking above means they know absolutely fuck all, but my 12 year old keeps reading it online and thinks it’s true!

Is there anyone older than 12 who actually believes any of this shite?
I’ll get back to you when I’ve finished counting my magic beans

Am I the only one who is sick to fucking death or tits like Romano Wotsisface and that dick from the athletic coming out with shit like -

“I am hearing that….”

All of the fucking above means they know absolutely fuck all, but my 12 year old keeps reading it online and thinks it’s true!

A Villa fan on Twitter was giving Sam Lee some shit for saying Grealish was close to signing for us and said he would only believe if someone reputable like Romano confirmed it :)

“I am hearing that….”

Many, judging by the Grealish thread.

Your brother in law's father in law, the receptionist's father in law, or Bernardo's father in law?!
Bernardo lives at the edge.
My brother in law lives at the edge as does his father in law.
The receptionist works at the edge.
Said father in law and said receptionist had a conversation regarding Bernardo.
Receptionist said Bernardo is staying and he said he won't be moving anywhere as he is staying.
Father in law rings brother in law.
Brother in law gets told of the conversation.
Brother in law tells me about it today.

Are we OK so far? Put your hand up if you're struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.