It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this whole saga unfold I believe we are in a bloody fantastic position

We haven't just gone balls in on the last years of 2 generational talents -because we believe the amortization of the money involved was not worth it

The rags have once again made a last ditch effort to appease the fan base and sign ronaldo on a huge wage - ala sanchez...but not only that they have also an ageing Cavani on god knows what per week sitting on their bench - desperation strategy in effect

and PSG now have messi on huge wages per week as well

We have class quality in our squad and at a young age as well

I wouldn't be surprised to hear reports that the rags cant offload wages next summer to reinforce

Happy days
I think we made a huge error in not buying Ings or a lesser known forward and going all out for Kane when it became obvious that Spurs were going to hold out for £150m. If we had no intention of paying that kind of fee we should have walked away a long time ago.

Hopefully a young player like Delap will step up. If they don't and we get an injury to Foden or KDB we will be in trouble. You take, KDB and Foden out of City, then we look short of goals.

Does Omar Berrada know what he's doing because this window has been poor.

Listen MATE. There’s no more loyal City fan than me & I can bet I include you in that statement. I’ve been there like loads on here through thick & thin & thin & thin.

I’ve NEVER criticised the club. Indeed, I’ve always supported every aspect of it including the much maligned supporter services. I was at the Abu Dhabi BBQ when the Sheik took over & before that I was at all the league 3 games.

All I was saying was that I couldn’t think of any other strikers that the club might want to pursue -NOT THAT THEY WERE INCAPABLE OF DOING SO IF ONE WAS ON THEIR RADAR.

I don’t need bigheaded shits like you calling me a needy fuckwit just because I felt sick to the stomach today at the thought of those scummy smug rag bastards being portrayed as “getting one over us”

You have no right to think you’re mr perfect or that you are in ANY way more of a loyal supporter than me just because you are UNABLE to show any disappointment- NOT to be confused with criticism of the club.

I never criticise them so do one if you can’t be civil

The post wasn't aimed at you, bud, genuinely, apologies if you felt it was.

It was a general pop at various posts today, yours unfortunately happened to be tagged on end as you said couldn't think of anyone suitable?

Wasn't my point, as we're not paid to come up with those names, but the subsequent wider wording of it was clearly not aimed at any particular individual.

The embargoed section of his press conference all but confirms we're done. Peps accepted he's not getting his new striker.

E91ANjGXMAsocM9

I think we made a huge error in not buying Ings or a lesser known forward and going all out for Kane when it became obvious that Spurs were going to hold out for £150m. If we had no intention of paying that kind of fee we should have walked away a long time ago.

Hopefully a young player like Delap will step up. If they don't and we get an injury to Foden or KDB we will be in trouble. You take, KDB and Foden out of City, then we look short of goals.

Foden and KDB are injured.. already.

Like last week?

Their is no point panic buying a striker or we may be stuck with someone for 3 or 4 years who isn't good enough. Auba, would be a decent short term acquisition but Lacazette isn't good enough. LB has to be priority and we go with a false 9 again if we have to.
Surely there is because we don't have a striker and there are any number of strikers who would improve us. I can name two who play for Arsenal for a start.

I am very disappointed we didn't get Ronaldo but I don't blame City for that. I think Utd would just match any bid we made and the transfer was always doomed. I naively believed the press reports that Utd weren't interested.

I think the Kane deal was a farce. We should have walked away a lot earlier and targeted other players, e.g., Bissouma.

Through the window City have been abused for buying players and having no respect for the value of money by fans of a club who have just bought a player that they have no footballing need for precisely to stop us getting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.