It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says he got the info from Roy Keane… Christ knows what Keane knows about our deals…?

Elton being a toffee probably means Moise Kean, the everton chap linked to Juve.

Think this is old news though and would most likely have been the rumours about ronaldo and us.

Was just thinking this. Who would challenge us for the signing now?

Chelsea - done.
United - done.
Barca - majorly done.
PSG - probably done.
Real - mainly after Mbappe.

A clear road?
The challenge will be and always has been Mino Raiola.

Nothing is impossible but I don't see us signing Felix or swapping Bernardo for him either.

Well a really bad week to be a city fan. Pep confirming he’s leaving in two years (I think), mendy, Kane, ronaldo. All we need now is ffp to come up again!! But then you think of what our team will be after the international break and it makes you feel a lot better.
I think it’ll be hard to win the league this year but could still be a great year with our fans back in the ground

To be honest, if Bernardo & Laporté remain, I'll still be gutted we didn't get that elite goal scorer we needed, but them being here for the season is more than enough compensation.

I honestly feel if both are used to their full potential, our rivals will still have as much to worry about with us, as we're worrying about them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.