It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, Gerard Romero says Barca is going for Ferran Torres and he’s open to joining
On my way to the Porsche dealership to get myself a new car. Just need to convince them to let me have it on loan for 3 years and they'll pay the petrol, but if my numbers come up in that time, I promise I'll buy it.

Gérard Romero has lost alot of credibility. So I wouldn't take it as truth.

I think the links make some sense tbh..

I don't think Ferran is good enough currently to get the minutes he probably wants. I could see a loan potentially happening, especially if Ferran is pushing for it.

Also makes me think of that poster on the Man City sub on reddit who said Grealish was signed and done before anyone else. He had also mentioned that a striker had a drinking problem or something along those lines?

I don't think Ferran is good enough currently to get the minutes he probably wants. I could see a loan potentially happening, especially if Ferran is pushing for it.

Also makes me think of that poster on the Man City sub on reddit who said Grealish was signed and done before anyone else. He had also mentioned that a striker had a drinking problem or something along those lines?
whats the plan with torres if city sign striker next summer,will he want to sit on the bench

From the article

"
It's not Alemany's first trip to Manchester. He spent several days at City's base in the summer, speaking about various players. Ferran Torres was another player Barça liked, but his possible signing is even more unviable.

The former Valencia forward has a contract until 2025 and his value has grown since he joined City. His evolution under Guardiola, as well as with Spain, mean City would demand much more than the 24 million euros they paid for him.

The third name is Bernardo Silva. The Portugal international has been differential for Guardiola's side this season but was close to leaving in January. He expressed a desire to leave but didn't because no European side decided to bet on him.

Silva would prefer to move to the Spanish league, with Barça one of the favourites. In terms of style, he would fit perfectly at Camp Nou, but City would require a fee that Barça cannot take on.

So basically Barca have a dream list which they can't afford.

He's easily good enough, 7 appearances 7 starts this season before the injury. 3 goals, 1 assist and was improving alot as the 9'

We're losing Mahrez for the Afcon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.