Its Started

ssg2 said:
Ricster said:
Not at all my friendly united fan. Here is what i did for Hamburg along with about another 100 inflatables.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117048&p=1861640&hilit=fergiecock#p1861640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117048&p=1861640&hilit=fergiecock#p1861640</a>
City fans walking around with inflatable cocks ;)

Not just cocks, but Fergiecocks ;)

Ricster said:
FletcherMoss said:
I'm probably in the minority here but in my opinion inflatables knobs is distasteful and inappropriate. Call me a miserable bastard but I'm not a fan of inflatables full stop. IMO it makes us lool like a right buch of divs - particularly an inflatable penis. FFS why???? Our owners are muslims FFS. There will be kids there..... Just can't see why people think this is a good thing.

Its just a laugh mate, and to try and rile the opposition while inflatables is part of our history. Were you at the Hamburg game? I had parents with kids all around me and not one complained. I even had parents and kids helping me blow them up.

Sorry if i have offended you but as i have said before, its just a laugh and part of our history.

Shall i put you down for a Godzilla?

I know your just having a laugh and you've not offended me. But I really do think the inflatable thing makes us look like a bunch of small time divs. To me its along the same lines as playing music when we score, or having a drum to get us singing. Having inflatables - partucularly an inflatable penis isn't going to 'rile the opposition'. It will make them think were a bunch of knobs. I've never liked it. I was there when it started back in the eighties and yes I was at Hamburg (home & away). It adds fcuk all to the atmosphere (last Saturday V chelsea the atmosphere was comparable to Hamburg and there wasn't an inflatable in sight). But as I said - that's my opinion and it looks like I'm in the minority. Surely someone else agrees??

its a joke and will look funny as fuck, and if it lifts the crowd then its fine by me but if you need lifting for this game then surely you should not be there in the first place, had any thoughts about a paddling pool? just an idea...

I've got a couple of inflatable sausages left from our trips to Germany, plus some handcuffs. The rags won't know what hit them, its not often they get to witness a proper cup atmosphere.

CTID.

inflatables are quality fletchersmoss, i was once a proud owner of a Pink Panther but it was lost during a game :(

i too agree with fletch..its city fans that look like the cocks..like it or not that is how we are seen by most fans

Can I have a pat on the back for originally suggesting sticking Fergie's face on that giant cock pre Hamburg - feeling a little left out here.

*sobs*

Haha.

Should be fantastic though, good effort Ricster, you never fail to impress!

FletcherMoss said:
Ricster said:
Its just a laugh mate, and to try and rile the opposition while inflatables is part of our history. Were you at the Hamburg game? I had parents with kids all around me and not one complained. I even had parents and kids helping me blow them up.

Sorry if i have offended you but as i have said before, its just a laugh and part of our history.

Shall i put you down for a Godzilla?

I know your just having a laugh and you've not offended me. But I really do think the inflatable thing makes us look like a bunch of small time divs. To me its along the same lines as playing music when we score, or having a drum to get us singing. Having inflatables - partucularly an inflatable penis isn't going to 'rile the opposition'. It will make them think were a bunch of knobs. I've never liked it. I was there when it started back in the eighties and yes I was at Hamburg (home & away). It adds fcuk all to the atmosphere (last Saturday V chelsea the atmosphere was comparable to Hamburg and there wasn't an inflatable in sight). But as I said - that's my opinion and it looks like I'm in the minority. Surely someone else agrees??

Well you mustn't have been at the game then, since the universal laugh and round of applause when that thing was held aloft will live with me for many a year.

Ignore him Ricster, there's always one.

*singingtheblues* said:
FletcherMoss said:

Well you mustn't have been at the game then, since the universal laugh and round of applause when that thing was held aloft will live with me for many a year.

Ignore him Ricster, there's always one.

He's got a right to voice his opinion. Im aiming for the derby in April. If i'd known we'd got the rags for the semi's sooner i'd have obviously got prepared for that, but im aiming to bring along around 250 different inflatables altogether for the April derby.

Yep, you came up with the idea and i put it into practice. Definately a joint venture, and i believe i thanked you on another thread but thanks again. ;)

I see someone has mentioned a paddling pool. I have one of these left over from the Hamburg game. I didn't have enough hands to carry that. about 30 left over from Hamburg.

Come on, its a bit of fun and a 31yr old still living a youthful life.

no probs fair play to you, if its what you want to do, its just that i m er slightly older and didn t like them first time around...now i d better run for cover...no before you ask, i m not old enough to have had a wooden rattle or whatever they were called

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.