Ivan Toney

Pep isn’t going to upset the dressing room for ANY player, no matter how good they are!

He was kicking off at Southgate for bringing him on late. I get why that could be annoying but he’d just come back from a betting ban and had he’d barely even played for England before that. He was lucky to be in the squad.

By rights, Toney should be thinking he's a proven PL goalscorer who's also a full England international. He's coming to the peak of this career and quite rightly, you can't blame him for wanting to move on from Brentford.

He should be looking now at bids from Arsenal who need a striker, Liverpool, United, Spurs, Newcastle and us. However, none of those are clubs are interested because his interest is money and that's why he wants to move to Saudi to end his career. His attitude must be diabolical.

I must admit though, I'd be interested to see what Pep and KdB could do with Lukaku. I know he's not particularly popular but he knows where the net is.

A No from me the rest of his game isn't outstanding and would be expensive for what we would be looking for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.