Ivan Toney

I doubt this happens

Pep actually said he's one of the best he's ever seen at holding the ball up in a deep position, so he definitely rates him.

Funny thing is, he would actually be a great partner for Haaland if footy was back in the 4-4-2 days.

Still, I don't see him coming here, I think he knows his playing time would be much less than at other clubs.

Chelsea looks off the cards now. Either goes to Saudi or stays another year until contract is up? Could see Arsenal going in late if no one else does and especially if they sell Nketiah.

Personally don’t see us going for him but would bet the discussion has been had at some point.

Chelsea looks off the cards now. Either goes to Saudi or stays another year until contract is up? Could see Arsenal going in late if no one else does and especially if they sell Nketiah.

Personally don’t see us going for him but would bet the discussion has been had at some point.

He's been one of the better Premier League strikers over the past few years, so I'd imagine pretty much every club at least had a discussion about it.

Still surprised Arsenal haven't gone all out to get him.

He's been one of the better Premier League strikers over the past few years, so I'd imagine pretty much every club at least had a discussion about it.

Still surprised Arsenal haven't gone all out to get him.
I think the betting case hasn’t helped. Look at us we’ve had enough going on in the news. You’d think Newcastle would spend big on him if Isak left? I doubt they would.

He’s a great player no doubt. Comes with the obvious baggage. Apparently a arsehole but haven’t heard much about that to be honest, just believes in his talent.

I think the betting case hasn’t helped. Look at us we’ve had enough going on in the news. You’d think Newcastle would spend big on him if Isak left? I doubt they would.

He’s a great player no doubt. Comes with the obvious baggage. Apparently a arsehole but haven’t heard much about that to be honest, just believes in his talent.
He started his career at Newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.