Ivan Toney

This is merely a public service announcement. There are loads of Blues here saying he's a dickhead and a bad actor,.etc.

Please remember, there was an extremely large contingent of Blue Mooners who said the same, or similar, about Jack Grealish. Jack has been nothing but a model citizen since he has been here and, in my opinion, proven himself to be a good person.

That isn't to say Toney is an outstanding individual. I don't know. And frankly, most/all of you don't either.

Last edited:
I doubt this happens

Pep actually said he's one of the best he's ever seen at holding the ball up in a deep position, so he definitely rates him.

Funny thing is, he would actually be a great partner for Haaland if footy was back in the 4-4-2 days.

Still, I don't see him coming here, I think he knows his playing time would be much less than at other clubs.
That is quite true.

But Toney is aiming for big money. He did not earn much in his previous years and this will be his last big contract. I don't think any club here can match Saudi offer.

Every time I have seen his name mentioned it has been how he would be great fit at the rags. Looks about right. Cheats being the main area.

Ilkay Gundogan Goal Celebration GIF - Ilkay gundogan Goal celebration Ilkay  - Discover & Share GIFs

ave it some more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.