Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

mancity dan said:
He was 16/17 when he signed for us and we got an ITC so I don't see there being any problem. Slow news week so they have to pick on ickle citeh !!

How can they have done a pre-contract agreement at the age of 13 and why has it taken Rennes 7 months to make a complaint?

Then how do they justify it when the rule applies to under 16's.

Bilston Blue said:
Marvin said:
I know what they are saying, but I would like to know when this was reported to FIFA.

SSN now saying Rennes reported this transfer in the Spring of this year...
Oh dear, another tedious conspiracy theory goes up in flames.

bluesyob said:
UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLE!!!! THE FRENCH HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE ENGLISH, I BLOW MY NOSE AT YOU,YOU FRENCH FRRRRRRR OGITZZZ!!!!!!

HAHA......
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY[/youtube]

Bilston Blue said:
Marvin said:
I know what they are saying, but I would like to know when this was reported to FIFA.

What a bunch of pricks. Surely if that was the case it would've been reported at the time? Idiots...

Nothing at all about City doing anything Illegal. Chelsea talked to the player before the ITC and United didn't get a ITC so they paid the parents to move to England. Agreements are just he said she said without a signed document. If there was a signed document the FFF wouldn't of approved the ITC to City without Rennes conscent. What did City do illegally? No one can answer that.

Halfpenny said:
Bilston Blue said:
What a bunch of pricks. Surely if that was the case it would've been reported at the time? Idiots...
Were you aware of Chelsea facing a FIFA investigation over Kakuta?

I reckon that it'll just be about 3 teams competing for players in the January transfer window.

Halfpenny said:
Bilston Blue said:
AFAIK the Kakuta affair didn't make the papers until the FIFA judgement appeared.

Marvin said:
Halfpenny said:
Were you aware of Chelsea facing a FIFA investigation over Kakuta?
I suppose so, however this is surely just SSN making more bullshit up as they go along? They do it all the fucking time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.