Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

couldnt we just kill plattini, and then get back to play football.

Would a year tranfers ban be that bad, we have a top squad now, and give us the chance to bring in our own talent, it would also help the team focus over the january and summer period knowing there position is safe.

sam221985 said:
What is it with Northern French clubs and their kids coming over here anyway....is it just geographical convieniance or do they actually have an exceptional pool of talent that is streets ahead of the rest of the continent?

to be fair I'v heard Helan looks very good so far...

I have seen him play for our u18s, he is by far our best player at that age group.Having said that the standard has dropped alarmingly after two very good years.

bluestevei said:
couldnt we just kill plattini, and then get back to play football.

Lets start a fund going, meybe the mods could make it sticky. £10 each and we hire a hitman to take out Plattini and Blatter.

THEY ARE RUINING FOOTBALL!

No, hang on a minute. What specifically are the allegations???

SSN Breaking News

FIFA confirm they are investigating Rennes allegation and SSN believe Rennes made complaint last spring.

Does that mean spring just gone or the spring before, cos the way i read it thats making out Spring 08

What allegation? What are they actually talking about?

Why is it only french teams reporting english clubs are being investigated???

For fairness Platini shoud be looking in his own backyard for the inducements given by french and belgian clubs to sign kids from impoverished african companies. And are the rags playing in France too???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.