Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

Halfpenny said:
They said it was legal to a local radio station which isn't exactly aimed at the wider population. What we really need to quell the talk is a statement on the OS which would be sent to SSN and the like.
Rags didn't release a statement about Pogba until a good few days after the allegations, so i'm sure one will come eventually. Whether it comes today or not, i don't know.

without a dream said:
I'm still well confused. If we received an ITC whether in error or not it's not our problem they should be reporting the FFF who issued it.
This wouldn't even be news if it wasn't for the Kakuta story. It's a technical argument over bureaucracy with the French club morally in the wrong because they are trying to hold a young person against their will. As the BBC article explains football's own rules are not in line with the EU so it's a legal minefield.

Dont think City have too much to worry about in this case.There is another case from last year which would worry me more.

stockportblue said:
Dont think City have too much to worry about in this case.There is another case from last year which would worry me more.

The young Spanish lad. Indeed.

MCFC-alan88 said:
stockportblue said:

Joan Roman Olle.

Aye Olle is the only transfer I'd be concerned about.

This is complete bullshit imo and i'm not worried about it.

There is obviously an agenda against english clubs at the moment, surely Arsenal will be the next to be investigated considering most of their kids are imported.

When we are found out to be innocent why not punnish Rennes for wasting UEFA's time.

This is just going to fuel Platini's hatred for the english game - 3 kids taken from 3 french clubs! Cue a statement from the garlic monster denouncing english clubs....again!

MCFC-alan88 said:
stockportblue said:

No not that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.