Jérémy Hélan & City (Merged)

Re: Oh dear - City worse than Chelsea

I said this days ago, as soon as Chelsea got the ban everyone who thought they had been hard done by was going to give it a go, we're not the first and we sure as hell wont be the last.

United have only been mentioned as a smokescreen to make it look a feasible investigation, they will not be investigated we all know that.

I'd rather Fifa investigate the massive debt Utd, Liverpool and other clubs are in surely that is the main issue in football not whether some little sewer rat kid leaves home when he is 15.

kiam06 said:
hertsblue said:
I do wish the FA would grow a pair of Balls and stand up to Platini. His Anti English is a complete joke of someone holding his position. All this crap about players moving abroad from him and wage caps and this is from someone who left France at the earliest oppurtunity to earn (then) top wages in another Country.
Lets have the top 4 threaten to pull out of the Champions League until he is removed. Wonder how much of the Sponsers would be happy with that, as English football is amongst the most watched in the World.

I agree 100%, the English clubs need to get together and stand up against UEFA and FIFA they are persecuting English clubs for being succesful on and off the pitch.
UEFA champions league and Europa league strike! I propose that English Fans DO NOT attend any of the matches. Be it at home or away. I also propose that English clubs do not play in the UEFA CL and Europa league. This should lose UEFA and FIFA a lot of money. Don't you think? Do you think UEFA and FIFA get a % from the ticket sales at the games( CL and Europa). If so STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or during the Croatia game, do a 1 min silence honoring what the sport was, before Platini got in charge! :)

BulgarianPride said:
kiam06 said:
I agree 100%, the English clubs need to get together and stand up against UEFA and FIFA they are persecuting English clubs for being succesful on and off the pitch.
UEFA champions league and Europa league strike! I propose that English Fans DO NOT attend any of the matches. Be it at home or away. I also propose that English clubs do not play in the UEFA CL and Europa league. This should lose UEFA and FIFA a lot of money. Don't you think? Do you think UEFA and FIFA get a % from the ticket sales at the games( CL and Europa). If so STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or during the Croatia game, do a 1 min silence honoring the sport before Platini got in charge! :)

The only problem with this is that most of our Champions League clubs are skint and will not want to lose their Champions League money, they also have the morals of snakes and will just brown nose UEFA.

Extract Skysports:

'With The Red Devils out of the picture City moved in, much to the anger of Rennes who insist that his pre-contract agreement tied both him and the club to a contract if he represented France at youth level.'

This in my opinion is what FIFA should be investigating, an under 18 being tied to signing a professional contract before they are 18.

No one should be allowed to poach under 18 players from their nursery club, but at 18 the player should have the freedom of choice and appropriate compensation, set independently, should be paid. If a player is worth poaching the buying club should be expected to pay sizeable compensation, including appearances (number/internationals) and selling on clauses, bringing the nursery club further money if the player suceeds.

Sky and Talksport will have a field day with this.

Lets hope the club can knock this into touch quickly and FIFA change the rules for international tranfers for under 18s.

Funny though - I think a transfer ban for City would actually help the devlopment of the team.

City need to issue a statement saying that the necessary documents had been sent through or the anti-city media could spin this to fuck.

Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon & complain to UEFA over Giggs?

I saw we send the kid back...

I'm all for signing up good young players - but it seems rather farcical that clubs like City and Chelsea feel the need to not properly compensate clubs like Rennes...

Anyway, I imagine this will be a storm in a tea cup...after what's happened to Chelsea, no doubt the more pragmatic chairmen of premiership clubs will be calling up any clubs they have problems with and asking the question "how much?" - then simply paying what they need to...

There's no sense in trying to be stingy over a few million euros when much larger punishments could be meted out in the future...

Ive just heared the complaint from Rennes on SSN, all it does is mention that Kakuta guy that Chelsea signed, this shows that it is just a response to that and they are just taking advantage of that case.Rennes are just after a payday and we should not stand for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.