Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said this :-

“...aquiring two business savvy, ambitious, relatively wealthy owners can re-ignite ambition and hope among a supporter base, though...so there is that!”

And you said it like it is/should be, the most naturally accepted thing in the world and nothing wrong with it , I asked isn’t that precisely why Villa fans had an issue with us ?

To me, that’s hypocrisy , or are you going to go full dipper on us, and claim “it’s not the same when it’s us”, and somehow “different”, mate ?
For me
You said this :-

“...aquiring two business savvy, ambitious, relatively wealthy owners can re-ignite ambition and hope among a supporter base, though...so there is that!”

And you said it like it is/should be, the most naturally accepted thing in the world and nothing wrong with it , I asked isn’t that precisely why Villa fans had an issue with us ?

To me, that’s hypocrisy , or are you going to go full dipper on us, and claim “it’s not the same when it’s us”, and somehow “different”, mate ?
I can't talk for him, but myself I had a massive grin on my face when City was taken over, and was blowing the so called big teams out of the water in transfers.

I'm 44 and followed villa since I was 3 so seen plenty of ups and downs just like yourselves, I've always found city fans to be very level headed.

Even once the club came into untold riches, I remember the game 92/93 we were challenging the Dirty man s for the title, we beat you 3-1at villa Park, and yourselves were celebrating more than us, I can remember the city fans holding up a massive banner saying "good luck villa from the city of Manchester" ever since then I've always rooted and hoped your time would come so you can put your neighbours in there place.

As each year passes by and you win titles and them nothing just make me smile.

On to our owners, they are not borrowing against the club, they are both billionaires and are using there own money and clever accounting .

But due to the restrictions we can do what you did, how I'd love that to put the so called old big 4 noses out of joint even more than they are now with you doing it to them.

On grealish, I don't listen to rumours or ITK as for a deal that would take him from us to you your talking mega millions and I think both teams wouldn't be broadcasting it, and no doubt on big transfered anyone in and around the clubs and players are told nothing or to not say a word or they will no longer be part of the club.

Will he leave us and join you, I honestly don't know and I think the only people that know are the ones that do the deals, if he does go he will go with open arms from me, for all he has done getting us back up, I feel he won't go this season, but you never know.

Any keep putting them dirty rags down, it's great to watch them not winning things and having to endure what yourselves have had to endure for year with them

For me

I can't talk for him, but myself I had a massive grin on my face when City was taken over, and was blowing the so called big teams out of the water in transfers.

I'm 44 and followed villa since I was 3 so seen plenty of ups and downs just like yourselves, I've always found city fans to be very level headed.

Even once the club came into untold riches, I remember the game 92/93 we were challenging the Dirty man s for the title, we beat you 3-1at villa Park, and yourselves were celebrating more than us, I can remember the city fans holding up a massive banner saying "good luck villa from the city of Manchester" ever since then I've always rooted and hoped your time would come so you can put your neighbours in there place.

As each year passes by and you win titles and them nothing just make me smile.

On to our owners, they are not borrowing against the club, they are both billionaires and are using there own money and clever accounting .

But due to the restrictions we can do what you did, how I'd love that to put the so called old big 4 noses out of joint even more than they are now with you doing it to them.

On grealish, I don't listen to rumours or ITK as for a deal that would take him from us to you your talking mega millions and I think both teams wouldn't be broadcasting it, and no doubt on big transfered anyone in and around the clubs and players are told nothing or to not say a word or they will no longer be part of the club.

Will he leave us and join you, I honestly don't know and I think the only people that know are the ones that do the deals, if he does go he will go with open arms from me, for all he has done getting us back up, I feel he won't go this season, but you never know.

Any keep putting them dirty rags down, it's great to watch them not winning things and having to endure what yourselves have had to endure for year with them
Fair play mate, I felt the same when it was Chelsea ;-)

Personally mate , never had any issues with Villa until we were taken over , in fact they gave me some of my best footballing memories ever outside of City, loved them winning the European cup, could probably still recite the team that evening and just generally enjoyed watching that team play (and the way commentators would say Mordimaar instead of Mortimer), but that was back when most would support an English team in Europe, sadly that seems to have gone.

Time will tell though whether your owners get the chance to invest properly (as they should be) makes it a much better league .

I've never liked the "big club vs small club" rhetoric. Has always felt very elitist and arrogant to me. Sure some clubs are going to be more popular than others, have more supporters, whatever. I don't think it makes them better or worse, what's on the pitch should do the talking.

I've never liked the "big club vs small club" rhetoric. Has always felt very elitist and arrogant to me. Sure some clubs are going to be more popular than others, have more supporters, whatever. I don't think it makes them better or worse, what's on the pitch should do the talking.
Agreed
It’s the same with the biggest derby shit
Whoever you support then your local derby is the biggest

It belittles fans who love there club and follow them everywhere

Loved the games in the third division as the fans were passionate no matter how good or bad they were

I see once again after we are linked to a player the no mark supporters of the club come out of the woodwork spouting the usual bollocks, villa a big club do me a fucking favour Wigan have won more than them in the last 20 years, and as for their spam owners give me strength they'll be bleeding their club dry soon enough.

Got to wonder why the influx of Villa fans on to Bluemoon considering Grealish will never leave Villa?

I post on multiple team sites, its good to debate and chat about football and life in general to opposing fans, I love the banter and never take anything said offensively.

It's a sad world if opposing fans can't chat, regardless of there opinion.

Remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they normal stink compared to your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.