Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post on multiple team sites, its good to debate and chat about football and life in general to opposing fans, I love the banter and never take anything said offensively.

It's a sad world if opposing fans can't chat, regardless of there opinion.

Remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they normal stink compared to your own.
Debate? You’ve posted 22 messages in 11 years. Makes the maths easy though.

I post on multiple team sites, its good to debate and chat about football and life in general to opposing fans, I love the banter and never take anything said offensively.

It's a sad world if opposing fans can't chat, regardless of there opinion.

Remember opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they normal stink compared to your own.
If Grealish were to leave for City (or in fairness any other club), how do you think he will be treated by the majority of Villa fans? Not a trick question btw just interested to see if he will still be held in high esteem as he is now

If Grealish were to leave for City (or in fairness any other club), how do you think he will be treated by the majority of Villa fans? Not a trick question btw just interested to see if he will still be held in high esteem as he is now
Truthfully he would go with our blessing, and would get the deserved reception on his return to VP.

I think the reason Delph got abuse was he just signed a new contract and said he wasn't leaving and then within 7 days he'd gone, I think most fans regardless of who you support would be a little peed off.

Barry always got a great reception and milner also, I think it's how you leave, the other 2 were professional about it.

Regardless if the player is homegrown or brought in, I myself don't get attached to them, as at the end of tge day it's a job to them.

Debate? You’ve posted 22 messages in 11 years. Makes the maths easy though.
I may not post often on here but I do check and read threads, especially around transfers as always nice to see what opposing fans are looking for to progress.

Sadly I lost my 19 year old son to suicide December 2019 so I haven't posted anywhere, and after losing him, football and players mean very little to me in life now.

Anyway I'll try to up my post count for you over the following 11 years :-) lol

For me

I can't talk for him, but myself I had a massive grin on my face when City was taken over, and was blowing the so called big teams out of the water in transfers.

I'm 44 and followed villa since I was 3 so seen plenty of ups and downs just like yourselves, I've always found city fans to be very level headed.

Even once the club came into untold riches, I remember the game 92/93 we were challenging the Dirty man s for the title, we beat you 3-1at villa Park, and yourselves were celebrating more than us, I can remember the city fans holding up a massive banner saying "good luck villa from the city of Manchester" ever since then I've always rooted and hoped your time would come so you can put your neighbours in there place.

As each year passes by and you win titles and them nothing just make me smile.

On to our owners, they are not borrowing against the club, they are both billionaires and are using there own money and clever accounting .

But due to the restrictions we can do what you did, how I'd love that to put the so called old big 4 noses out of joint even more than they are now with you doing it to them.

On grealish, I don't listen to rumours or ITK as for a deal that would take him from us to you your talking mega millions and I think both teams wouldn't be broadcasting it, and no doubt on big transfered anyone in and around the clubs and players are told nothing or to not say a word or they will no longer be part of the club.

Will he leave us and join you, I honestly don't know and I think the only people that know are the ones that do the deals, if he does go he will go with open arms from me, for all he has done getting us back up, I feel he won't go this season, but you never know.

Any keep putting them dirty rags down, it's great to watch them not winning things and having to endure what yourselves have had to endure for year with them
In an ideal world it would be great if at the start of a season fans from all clubs had the hope that this could be their year. Unfortunately unless some way of making it a level playing field is found this will never happen. Finding a rich owner like Jack Walker at Blackburn was another way to the top but that could never happen now due to FFP. If a salary cap was brought in you can be sure that it would be based on income, to benefit the rich clubs. City supporters have been telling the world for years about the unfairness of FFP and who listened, nobody until it affects their club and they realise that even with a rich owner they can't invest to break into the the cartel. I would love to see Jack Grealish playing for City, think he is a tremendous player. If he decides to stay at Villa so be it, but don't expect him to get you into the top four anytime soon. Anyway with or without Grealish hope you have a great season.

I may not post often on here but I do check and read threads, especially around transfers as always nice to see what opposing fans are looking for to progress.

Sadly I lost my 19 year old son to suicide December 2019 so I haven't posted anywhere, and after losing him, football and players mean very little to me in life now.

Really sorry to here that about your son,as you say puts football and life into perspective.

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
All the best bud.

You guys do realize though it took City 4 years to build a squad capable of winning the title and there was no premier league FFP then either? People compare us now but it’s took over 10 years to this squad quality? And if you did qualify for Europe
With the current squad you would need to spend at least another £300m plus to cope with the champions league and extra quality required? No way Jack waits that long imo.
Good post!

I said Jack will give Villa another season. I didn't say he'd stay for life. Why can't anybody read around here? :-)

I thought it was us Brummies who were supposed to be 'fik'! ;-))

Come back next summer and try again...or don't, preferably. :-)

Fucking hell pal that’s awful and truely sorry for your loss. Allegencies aside, that breaks my heart reading that so all I can say is I hope you find happiness from wherever it can come from and football in the big scheme of things just isn’t important.

Truthfully he would go with our blessing, and would get the deserved reception on his return to VP.

I think the reason Delph got abuse was he just signed a new contract and said he wasn't leaving and then within 7 days he'd gone, I think most fans regardless of who you support would be a little peed off.

Barry always got a great reception and milner also, I think it's how you leave, the other 2 were professional about it.

Regardless if the player is homegrown or brought in, I myself don't get attached to them, as at the end of tge day it's a job to them.
Must have imagined the fake £20 notes waved at Barry when he returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.