Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have continuously very much doubted this assumed 'release clause', official Or gentleman's implied.

But the recent narrative from Villa makes me think there might be something in it maybe.

He has 4 years on his contract. If he had no agreement to leave, it would simply be a case of 'we are not selling, he us our player on a long deal'. Even a 'it would take a crazy offer' maybe. The fact the reported stance seems to be they will tempt him with a new contract, rather than they won't let him go, might just suggest simply keeping him isn't that simple.

Probably not enough to convince me this release agreement exists, but does make me wonder a little bit.
We will probably never know but Villa are acting like there is one.

Think we need to strengthen other positions before Grealish.
We need Haaland Mbappe and a top left back.

Just imo.

Is that both Haaland and Mbappe? I'd take any quality goalscorer at this point.

After that, replace whatever is leaving and I'm good. Personally, I don't see much point in Grealish unless Bernardo or someone else is leaving.

How much as the Villa invested around the area? Is there plans to build a better academy or extend the ground or just give it a make over it’s a great old fashion ground but like the scums ground it’s a shit hole! If an owner invests heavily around the ground or look to expand or improve academy are there for the good and long term and not just for a cash cow!

Grealish plays on the left, Foden plays in the middle, Sterling plays on the right.

Grealish plays in the middle, Foden plays on the left, Sterling plays on the right.

Grealish plays in the middle, Sterling plays on the left, Foden plays on the right.
Grealish Left, Phil middle, Mahrez right
Sterling collecting splinters :)

I have continuously very much doubted this assumed 'release clause', official Or gentleman's implied.

But the recent narrative from Villa makes me think there might be something in it maybe.

He has 4 years on his contract. If he had no agreement to leave, it would simply be a case of 'we are not selling, he us our player on a long deal'. Even a 'it would take a crazy offer' maybe. The fact the reported stance seems to be they will tempt him with a new contract, rather than they won't let him go, might just suggest simply keeping him isn't that simple.

Probably not enough to convince me this release agreement exists, but does make me wonder a little bit.

We will probably never know but Villa are acting like there is one.

If there was a release clause this would already be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.