Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was a release clause this would already be done.

Disagree. I think Villa have matched or surpassed our wage offer. I see Ahsan is of the same opinion but like anyone else it’s a guess based on what has gone on so far. Even if we sign him people will guess at the fee and we won’t know what was in there.

I see City extra have said we're getting grealish in the next few days. In fact nearly every twitterati I've read has said it's a done deal at some point or other. Every one of them have been wrong so far.

It would actually be more of a scoop if they reported that the deal isn't done

Unless they’re actually pushing for top four, this has got to be Grealish’s replacement.

Disagree. I think Villa have matched or surpassed our wage offer. I see Ahsan is of the same opinion but like anyone else it’s a guess based on what has gone on so far. Even if we sign him people will guess at the fee and we won’t know what was in there.

If City arranged a deal with Grealish and Barnett, then made an offer for the release clause and then Grealish and Barnett started discussing a new contract with Villa, City would drop the deal like a sack of bricks. We've already seen that with Fred and Jorginho and Sanchez.

If there was a release clause, it'd be over. Would you like to come here Jack? here's what we'll offer you. Agreeable? good. Here's £85m Villa. Welcome to Manchester City.

With loads of other business to be done, ingoing and outgoing, the club wouldn't piss about delaying activating a release clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.