Jack Grealish

Paul1970

Don’t like him but I he lad is a really good player and would be a star at a big club . Villa will not sell for under £80 million easy

nmc

Team supported
MCFC
All of a sudden a vast majority have changed their tune because of one game huh?

Many of us have been saying he was quality last year, and there was clear bias against him (like his hair).

Don't change your mind based on one game, now watch him more and make an informed opinion.

Be gone with your rational common sense - no place for such talk in the transfer forum.

KnaresboroughBlue

The only difference Mahrez was integral part of Leicester's title win.
As Grealish has never played for Leicester, it would be difficult for him to have achieved that. However, if that's the criteria maybe a bid for Morgan or Drinkwater would be in order.

In all seriousness though, Mahrez is a good player but doesn't suit us. Grealish is a better player overall and may suit us. I know which one of the two I would prefer in our side. Ultimately we're not signing him though and hopefully we see as much of Mahrez in a City sort this year as we will Grealish.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.