Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more he has played, the worse we have got.

He's like a reverse Gabriel Jesus. Gabby's individual numbers could be better but we perform much better as a team when he plays. Mahrez meanwhile looks good in the stats columns but is detrimental to our overall performance.

Grealish isn't a tricky winger though, he can play in the middle or wide midfield, and can control the play when on the ball. Mahrez was always going to struggle coming from an entirely different, counter attacking system which allowed him a lot of freedom and less issues running at defences like we do when there's basically 10 men behind the ball.
We have Foden playing in Grealish's position

Last edited:
He played more last year and we were worse. I don't believe it is because he's shit, but because he weakens us when he plays.
I'm not totally against moving him on but his replacement has got to be better and Grealish isn't that player.

Last edited:
Grealish is the far superior player with much better control. I do agree that we would probably not sign him because of having similar profiles.
He isn't better than Foden either even though Phil has still got a bit of learning to do. Villa will want top money, and although he is coming into form he isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.