Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant see Grealish playing for a Pep team , he hangs on to the ball too long , were as our style of play is one/two touch , no doubt he is a superb player and maybe he could adapt to our style but if i had a choice of keeping Bernardo or buying Grealish , (due to the rumours that Bernardo wants to leave) i would have Bernardo every day , he's a Pep type of player with brilliant workrate and ball retention and has proved himself at top level club football.
Nailed it jimmy

The thing with Bernardo is he's a very important cog in a well oiled machine.
His stats, which people seem keen to undermine on here all the time, aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.
That said, if he was to leave then Grealish could definitely fill the gap once he's had time to adjust.
No way he could fill that gap unless he had crack, fast and steroids before ko

Prob why Grealish is second on chances created because he knows when to release it
Maybe , maybe we will get to see.

One thing he has to do is stop going to ground and not to slow down the play, like FFS in his first 18 months.

Aston Villa rarely if ever play against 10 men behind the ball , we do most games, the game is very different when that happens and it could take some time for him to learn how to get round it.

Cant see Grealish playing for a Pep team , he hangs on to the ball too long , were as our style of play is one/two touch , no doubt he is a superb player and maybe he could adapt to our style but if i had a choice of keeping Bernardo or buying Grealish , (due to the rumours that Bernardo wants to leave) i would have Bernardo every day , he's a Pep type of player with brilliant workrate and ball retention and has proved himself at top level club football.
Except if pep didn’t want him surely he wouldn’t be linked with us so strongly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.