Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
There would still be three years on the deal. The real pressure for Villa to sell would come in the summer of 2023; the length of the current contract means Villa hold all the power in any deal that might be done this summer. The problem for you is you are going after two players who have locked themselves into comparably lengthy contracts. There's no way Grealish can run two or more years of his contract down by underperforming or sulking, not that I think he would. This strikes me as an impossible deal for City to manage.
Villa hold all the power providing Grealish wants to stay. If he wants to go to a CL team and a far better team, then that all changes

Villa hold all the power providing Grealish wants to stay. If he wants to go to a CL team and a far better team, then that all changes
I disagree. What are his options with four years still remaining on his deal if Villa simply refuse to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.