Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
fee Agreed 82 mill plus add ons , expect this to move quickly next week and be completed next Friday.

9fb154176b197e3e3e950b8bba5cbdee.jpg

Im fairly sure we see him as a midfielder and he’ll play with Sterling not instead. No hes not a winger.
It remains to be seen where he would play. IMO he'd be on the left wing simply because the systems is hard to grasp for midfielders. So just like Bernardo I think he'll play on the wing in the first season then gradually be put in midfield if he were to come.

One thing is for sure is that Grealish is a creator from the left of the attack. Something that we are actually lacking. So comparing him to Mahrez and Bernardo are fruitless because they don't play on the left. Only Phil (who won't play every game) and Mendy are actual creators. Sterling is a player who needs someone to slip him in passes (the creator) like a David Silva.

watch this video and tell me you can’t be excited about this potential signing.

Be our second best player after kdb ffs

Genuine question after watching that video.

Can someone tell me what Grealish offers better than any of our present squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.