Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Adama traore.
Well I don’t agree, scoring goals is the most important thing for me at least, for a forward we want to make the most expensive PL transfer.

Even getting Grealish for the same price as Sancho is worse business as Sancho is 4 years younger, actually plays for a big club with expectations and has numbers Grealish dreams about.
Why do you have to add grealish in that group? He has literally done nothing for us yet, you are just making baseless claims. Grealish has never in his career put up world class numbers as a forward so I don’t know why you are saying he would be one of our most important players. Why are you not mentioning Sterling as one of our most important players ?
Traore has gone past every full back in the league apart from Walker.

Maybe , maybe we will get to see.

One thing he has to do is stop going to ground and not to slow down the play, like FFS in his first 18 months.

Aston Villa rarely if ever play against 10 men behind the ball , we do most games, the game is very different when that happens and it could take some time for him to learn how to get round it.
He uses that tactic because of the limitations of the team he currently plays for,gaining an advantage by such method is a big part of Villas game.In our team,with players on an equally technical level,he wouldn't have to be as cunning or cute.His vision,intelligence,passing accuracy,ball retention and set piece ability will be ideal when attempting to beat the parked bus.

He uses that tactic because of the limitations of the team he currently plays for,gaining an advantage by such method is a big part of Villas game.In our team,with players on an equally technical level,he wouldn't have to be as cunning or cute.His vision,intelligence,passing accuracy,ball retention and set piece ability will be ideal when attempting to beat the parked bus.
Cheat, then lump it up too the big man. Great.

Cant see Grealish playing for a Pep team , he hangs on to the ball too long , were as our style of play is one/two touch , no doubt he is a superb player and maybe he could adapt to our style but if i had a choice of keeping Bernardo or buying Grealish , (due to the rumours that Bernardo wants to leave) i would have Bernardo every day , he's a Pep type of player with brilliant workrate and ball retention and has proved himself at top level club football.
You could say the same about mahrez but he adapted eventually

wasting your time pal, some folk would hang up their coat by knocking 6 inch nails through their heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.