Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are different. He is much more relaxed and he freezes the defenders like Zidane used to do.

I'm not suggesting he is Zidane. Just that I see a similar effect. It's hard to judge how good these type players are until you put them against the best and they dominate the best... Then you go "Interesting... Huh!"

Looks like we would be signing a super powered mutant then.

I think for a CL final, FA Cup final, crucial league game in April/may there is a best XI that you put out.
any manager would always pick the 11 he thinks will be the best on the day and would consider many aspects, rather than simply names.

If we disagree, no biggie but let's not derail the thread any further.

Lets see when or if we buy him. One things for sure we seem very clear which 2 players we want, so we must also very clear how we are going to use the two players and who they are to replace. If Grealish replaces Bernardo. Thats good enough for me

'We' are not clear on anything. The club have given nothing away.

The speculation on both players comes from their side and links to their entourage.

Talkshite is saying Grealish having second thoughts… gutted if true, mental if he has any real ambition… he needs to move up in stakes if he’s going to win anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.