Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be genuinely posting in good faith but I’m always suspicious of people like Ezzy and Man City Max who claim ‘done deals’ or name specific dates that don’t come to pass
I think he just sees what is making the news on Twitter and makes predictions based on that info. Also remember he said pep was leaving last season and then signed a new contract a week later.

Its Like me posting something like : Kane to city will happen spurs want to get all their incomings done before they sanction the deal. Expect it will be middle of august before it’s official but it’s 100% done deal.

Not sure why anyone would want to pretend to ”Itk“but each to their own I guess

Talkshite is saying Grealish having second thoughts… gutted if true, mental if he has any real ambition… he needs to move up in stakes if he’s going to win anything!
I don’t see how this deal happens unless we find a buyer for Bernardo anyhow tbh. We don’t have the squad space assuming we get Kane

I wasn’t convinced but was impressed with him in euros and thought it was a mistake by waistcoat to ignore him like he did.

it does appear he carries the ball well and isn’t afraid of making a “risky” forward ball. kDB apart there is a lot of safe passing in our side at times
Ignoring the Euros where i thought he was again hyped up but also agree that Southgate didnt do anyone any favours in terms of attacking.

when you talk about safe passing, Mahrez is very guilty of that in the past. However Foden, Bernardo, KDB (as you say) are all very postive passers. GUndogan is a very safe passer but his passing from deeper is great.

Ive not seen anything of Grealish to say he is in anyway better (or even as good as) what we already have.

There is nothing better for me when a special player receives the ball and gets you off the edge of your seat knowing something magical might happen...grealish is that type of player and if I could choose only 1 between kane or grealish my vote would be Jack....0nly my opinion....if we could get both we would be very hard to beat

I don’t see how this deal happens unless we find a buyer for Bernardo anyhow tbh. We don’t have the squad space assuming we get Kane
IF we can convince Bernardo to stay Id rather have him.

In reality however, what actual reports are their of Bernardo wanting to leave? I get the theory that has been posted about (saw it on twosips youtube channel and understand his thinking on it) but other than that there hasnt been any report of it anywhere other than city were willing to offload various players to get Kane in and bernardo was also a part of that list.

Talkshite is saying Grealish having second thoughts… gutted if true, mental if he has any real ambition… he needs to move up in stakes if he’s going to win anything!
Perhaps he recognises that Villa are two seasons of investment away from being able to compete regularly around the top four - combined with the knowledge that he is adored where he plays his football currently. It's clear from reading this thread that to you guys he would be just another footballer passing through whereas to us he has a lot of emotional value and that this isn't well understood. Not that he would ever be looking around forums, but if I were him and saw some of the posts on here about me I would seriously question whether I wanted to move to you.

They are different. He is much more relaxed and he freezes the defenders like Zidane used to do.

I'm not suggesting he is Zidane. Just that I see a similar effect. It's hard to judge how good these type players are until you put them against the best and they dominate the best... Then you go "Interesting... Huh!"
Hes not dominated anything yet has he?

There is nothing better for me when a special player receives the ball and gets you off the edge of your seat knowing something magical might happen...grealish is that type of player and if I could choose only 1 between kane or grealish my vote would be Jack....0nly my opinion....if we could get both we would be very hard to beat
we have many of those players already...i thkn we are just taking some of those for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.