Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he recognises that Villa are two seasons of investment away from being able to compete regularly around the top four - combined with the knowledge that he is adored where he plays his football currently. It's clear from reading this thread that to you guys he would be just another footballer passing through whereas to us he has a lot of emotional value and that this isn't well understood. Not that he would ever be looking around forums, but if I were him and saw some of the posts on here about me I would seriously question whether I wanted to move to you.
No they’re not.
Even if they have a worldie season they’re not getting anywhere near a top 4 spot in 2 years.

yea Grealish was top 4 for assists and top 3 for chances created only behind KDB. He also had 2nd most take ons in the league. and his defensive contribution surprised me on how much he works for the team. 61% tackle success rate 644 duels won and 60 interceptions that’s only two less than Rodri.
Haha 16g/a is price record worthy. You are even telling me his defensive stats like it is important.

Genuine question after watching that video.

Can someone tell me what Grealish offers better than any of our present squad?

Genuine question after watching that video.

Can someone tell me what Grealish offers better than any of our present squad?

I’ll offer one, he has a great collection of girly hair bands. Lucy Bronze can do swaps with him!

Haha 16g/a is price record worthy. You are even telling me his defensive stats like it is important.
So you keep saying. Which forward do you think he’s replacing? When every source reckons he replacing Bernardo. So compare him with Bernardo the player whose place he’ll probably take., including Bernardo’s defensive stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.