Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Bernardo is he's a very important cog in a well oiled machine.
His stats, which people seem keen to undermine on here all the time, aren't that important in the grand scheme of things.
That said, if he was to leave then Grealish could definitely fill the gap once he's had time to adjust.
Quite sure Pep would knock the rough edges off Grealish , but i wouldnt expect a seamless inclusion into the team , Mahrez is an excellent example , if Grealish did sign , which i doubt very much , it could take 12/18 months to see the best of him

We finished 12 points off with Grealish out for more than a third of the season. We were on course around Christmas before he got injured. This is exactly what the club will be selling to Grealish - if we don't make it by 2023 then I'm sure he will go. It's sad that so many of you seem to have forgotten what it's like to have a proper connection with one of your players.
Phil Foden says HI!

Except if pep didn’t want him surely he wouldn’t be linked with us so strongly?
We are linked with players on a daily basis , Messi , McGuire , Van Dyck, Sanchez are the most high profile players over the last few years and none of them signed because of the finances , would find it strange if Txiki changed tack and committed the best part of £300m (including wages) to a single player. But its not my money , if Kane or Grealish have a blue shirt on their backs next season , brilliant , bring it on , i just dont see it happening.

Controversial perhaps but I think it's Grealish if we can't land Kane

Peps thinking is we free up the left side more for Jesus, Sterling, Torres, Phil and Delap to play more centrally

We finished 12 points off with Grealish out for more than a third of the season. We were on course around Christmas before he got injured. This is exactly what the club will be selling to Grealish - if we don't make it by 2023 then I'm sure he will go. It's sad that so many of you seem to have forgotten what it's like to have a proper connection with one of your players.
What a self serving crock of shit. You clearly don’t know anything about our fans or our ‘proper connection’ with long serving legends like Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva, Aguero and Fernandinho or nowadays Phil Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.