Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha 16g/a is price record worthy. You are even telling me his defensive stats like it is important.

it is important in a pep team our wingers defend / track back it’s the whole reason why everyone loves Bernardo. 16 goals and assists , but created 3 less chances than KDB if Villa had better players he would easily get 15 to 18 assists he’s a very good player.

No they’re not.
Even if they have a worldie season they’re not getting anywhere near a top 4 spot in 2 years.
Last I knew, getting a top 4 spot doesn’t win you a trophy. It gives you a ticket into the Champions League, where they might get out of their group, but their coefficient would be zero and probably seeded in pot 4, meaning a possible run in the Europa League after Xmas.

Meanwhile, their league form has dipped hugely as they haven’t played the extra games before.

If Grealish wants to win trophies, he’ll leave Villa. If he wants to take Villa as far as he can; he’ll stay.

Great dribbler, both across the pitch and down it, and (on his day) his passing's on a par with KDB IMO. Looks energetic defensively too. Just can't stand how he uses "initiating contact" as a tactic (much like Kane does).

Every player makes the most of a foul from time to time and exaggerates how much a tackle hurt.

Not every player goes looking for the contact when they're in trouble or in a dangerous area of the pitch.

This greasy prick goes down exactly the same way every time he feels contact from behind. Cheat! Plain and simple.
I don't get it, he's talented and ought to see diving as below him and a tool used by the less talented.

If he cuts out the bullshit he'll do fine with us. If he keeps it up, I just hope he gets called out for it if he's wearing sky blue.

Last edited:
Top four - not had such a laugh for ages.
We finished 12 points off with Grealish out for more than a third of the season. We were on course around Christmas before he got injured. This is exactly what the club will be selling to Grealish - if we don't make it by 2023 then I'm sure he will go. It's sad that so many of you seem to have forgotten what it's like to have a proper connection with one of your players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.