Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could easily delete any predictions they got wrong, giving the impression of being ITK.

He's been around for years and only pops up every now and then with some news.

He's not a chancer and definitely knows someone high up at the club - definitely worth paying attention to, but like all ITK news, proceed with some caution as you never know how these transfers can change (i.e Alves).

Sam Lee (who I know is not well liked by some on this forum) also commented in the same thread backing up that he's heard things are advanced.

He's been around for years and only pops up every now and then with some news.

He's not a chancer and definitely knows someone high up at the club - definitely worth paying attention to, but like all ITK news, proceed with some caution as you never know how these transfers can change (i.e Alves).

Sam Lee (who I know is not well liked by some on this forum) also commented in the same thread backing up that he's heard things are advanced.
Wow - a Sam Lee endorsement. That's the guys' credibility completely destroyed :-)

Arsenal Football Club?

Hes an account that has inside info such as the media were all saying partey to Arsenal is not happening but arsenal fans were excited as AFC bell tweeted Arsenal are paying the release clause and to ignore media.

Hes an account that has inside info such as the media were all saying partey to Arsenal is not happening but arsenal fans were excited as AFC bell tweeted Arsenal are paying the release clause and to ignore media.
As long as he's right tbf no one's bothered

I'm more interested in what that Jeremy means about sticking with what we have presuming they stay off the booze. I assume he's talking about Delap being a young lad and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.