Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna make a note to pay a visit to villatalk if we do sign him.

It's as bitter as you'd expect. Quoting the Daily Mail article, saying we don't need him and are just buying him to weaken a rival (like they're our rivals...) saying Grealish would be dead to them if he does go. You'd think they'd wait until he actually joins to have their usual meltdown when we sign one of their players.

It's as bitter as you'd expect. Quoting the Daily Mail article, saying we don't need him and are just buying him to weaken a rival (like they're our rivals...) saying Grealish would be dead to them if he does go. You'd think they'd wait until he actually joins to have their usual meltdown when we sign one of their players.

Tottenham is worse about Kane saw one tweet saying I hope Kane does his ankle in before the city game if he signs for them.

Literally could be anyone, couldn't it, but Jesus was rumoured to be on his way. I do find it a difficult one to swallow, but who knows. Someone in the thread found a picture of Torres in front of a shit load of bottles. Mahrez pictured on holiday with Haaland, something about him in the back of my mind. Delap, would he have made it this far? Foden could be enjoying the time of his life and in danger of making a mistake. Or there's even a thought it could be about Bernie.

Really, it's a funny thing to put about. People can take potshots but we really don't know anything yet.

Yup, their quoting Nick Harris’s shite, pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.