Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think you've signed Buendia, and then also gone for Smith Rowe and Bailey? Why are you offering him a new deal 10 months after his last one?

He's obviously told the club he wants out.

Why would City rush to do anything when he's still on holiday? If anything, surely it's better for Villa to complete their business before other clubs know they have the best part of 100m burning a hole in their pockets?

Because they're trying to improve the club, and being ambitious. Because he's gone up a level, and deserves it.

Obvious to you.

Yeah, City could be doing Villa a favour.

Last edited:
He's head was turned last summer by United interest though even your own Journalist said that why could that not happen again especially when we're in a much better position than what United was last summer

Our 'own journalist'? If you're talking about Ashley Preece, he don't work for Villa. His opinions/information change like the weather.

View attachment 22117

Off the Villa forum. They are saying no Grealish shirts in the club shop along with no pictures around of him.
Really weird that seen as he is their main man.
The reality is that they know he’s a useless pile of shite and they are laughing their bollocks off having done us up like a kipper :)

Odds shortened again for those that like to look into that, now 4/6 with skybet, slowly..but surely..closer and closer.
Wouldn’t read into it. I put £100 on the other day and it moved from 2.25 to 1.83 on Skybet within minutes. Could just be coincidence but I don’t think it’s a heavy market.

I think he is a top player. But you have to keep in mind the high quality of player we have seen play for us the last 10 years. Fully understand why some fans are not convinced and I don’t think they are being ridiculous.

I'm guessing you're in the 20%! ;-)

Seriously, though. I've watched a lot of City's games the last decade or so. I get what you're used to. I'd back Jack to impress, though. I'd only place KDB, of your current team, above him, in terms of raw ability. Foden could surpass him in the future, but not yet.

"In other words, there is a very real possibility that winning multiple honours with Man City would feel empty in comparison to even minor glories at Villa Park, because Grealish has something that every eight-year-old dreams of and almost nobody in the history of the sport has attained: truly legendary status at the club they have always loved."

"trinkets".

I'm guessing you're in the 20%! ;-)

Seriously, though. I've watched a lot of City's games the last decade or so. I get what you're used to. I'd back Jack to impress, though. I'd only place KDB, of your current team, above him, in terms of raw ability. Foden could surpass him in the future, but not yet.

No actually I want us to sign him. I’m just not convinced he is as good as you and others make out. But I don’t watch him week in week out so I may well be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.