Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you're in the 20%! ;-)

Seriously, though. I've watched a lot of City's games the last decade or so. I get what you're used to. I'd back Jack to impress, though. I'd only place KDB, of your current team, above him, in terms of raw ability. Foden could surpass him in the future, but not yet.
What a load of bollocks

I'm guessing you're in the 20%! ;-)

Seriously, though. I've watched a lot of City's games the last decade or so. I get what you're used to. I'd back Jack to impress, though. I'd only place KDB, of your current team, above him, in terms of raw ability. Foden could surpass him in the future, but not yet.
Foden is circa 5 years younger has a similar amount of international caps if not more
Is a serial trophy winner and plays in Europe on a regular basis
I think he has already surpassed Jack
However I do think Grealish will be a good signing for us if we get him in
But he will have to fight hard for his place and perform on a regular basis to retain it
I also think he will need to release the ball a little bit quicker

We don't watch Jack Grealish every week and Villa fans didn't watch David Silva every week. We are biased and so are Villa fans. His stats say he is a top player but we will only be able to judge when, or if, we are watching him each week in our team.
https://www.whoscored.com/Statistics

3.Kane
5.KDB
14.Grealish

On here at least Grealish is very high and, at City, only KDB is better.

About WhoScored.com Ratings​

Our player ratings are based on each event recorded in the game calculated live automatically using our own algorithms, which comprise over 200 raw statistics. All events are valued based on a researched perception of the effect on the outcome on the match. Positive events are valued against negative events.

Having given valuable assistance to companies operating in the media and betting industries, as well as those interested in fantasy football, scouting players and opposition analysis, our unique rating system can provide numerical insight into the complex issue of player performance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.