Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Grealish is a very good player. But he is not KDB/David Silva level elite. Still a top quality player & one of the best in the PL today. Can't wait for him to join.

View attachment 22120

"In other words, there is a very real possibility that winning multiple honours with Man City would feel empty in comparison to even minor glories at Villa Park, because Grealish has something that every eight-year-old dreams of and almost nobody in the history of the sport has attained: truly legendary status at the club they have always loved."

"trinkets".
938273B3-1D24-4333-88E0-D7081497AAE1.jpeg

Whenever I watch him, he makes things happen and I'm pretty sure that only KDB has created more than him in the last few seasons. Given Villa's relative lack of success, that is some performance. I hope we get him and feel he would be successful should he come.

I always liked Villa and the passion of their fans. Every club has its dick heads and the matchday forum here shows that we are far from immune. Nobody likes new money in the game and a club with more money taking your players is frustrating. We lived with it for decades and watched our rivals smash transfer records when we had nowt; it doesnt feel good. Best wishes to Villa fans here whether we buy Jack, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.