Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is possible in a hypothetical world but would rip the heart out the club. Last season With Grealish we had 2ppg and 1ppg without. That’s relegation contenders and top 4 contenders. Take him out you’ve got try make a 40point gap whilst also trying to convince the incoming players we’re not a 40point a season team without our main man
To be honest I am not sure he would have made a huge difference, you had an incredible start but benefitted hugely from a decent preseason, the major clubs did not have that luxury.

You ran out of steam and the strength in depth of the big clubs came through.

If Jack had made his intentions of an extension clear, I just don't see what reason Villa would have for not briefing as much to their press pack. Strengthens them in the market, etc

I feel like the money has been worked out and it's just up to Jack now whether he commits to wanting to leave or flakes on it. Been here before, with the greatest player of all time, so Grealish is no heartbreak to me.

With all this ITK info from both sides - City say he's coming, Villa say he's staying - to me it's entirely plausible that as it stands, both can be right to a degree.

Until something is signed and announced I'm sure his agents will be playing both sides until the very end. Hence the alternative info being leaked.

He can have agreed personal terms with City and be ready to move. Then as a back up I'm sure he'll be expecting to receive a hefty pay rise at Villa if he stays.

Hopefully he's already made up his mind and the bid is close to being accepted by Villa.

Yeah and you may be correct but where has this come from and is there any proof? Stuff like this comes out on a daily basis
Andy Gray* and you can check my posts using the search facility on this thread. I posted it before the Euros. It’s also the exact time I changed my opinion of Grealish from being a “show pony” to “the perfect Pep player” (as I’m a fickle football fan).

*Used to play golf with him a few times per month until two weeks ago. He wasn’t happy about it in the slightest.

I’ve been posting on here for 13 years and I’m not prone to making up ITK stuff and have no “ins” at City but I do presume Andy does hear things from Villa insiders.

If Jack had made his intentions of an extension clear, I just don't see what reason Villa would have for not briefing as much to their press pack. Strengthens them in the market, etc

I feel like the money has been worked out and it's just up to Jack now whether he commits to wanting to leave or flakes on it. Been here before, with the greatest player of all time, so Grealish is no heartbreak to me.
We were never in for Phil Jones were we?!

Very true. Maybe he’s been told to keep quiet, or maybe there’s been a U-turn. We’ll have to wait and see
The only UTurn would be Grealish staying.

His Dad would not tell that big mouthed twat anything knowing exactly how big his mouth is.

Andy Gray* and you can check my posts using the search facility on this thread. I posted it before the Euros. It’s also the exact time I changed my opinion of Grealish from being a “show pony” to “the perfect Pep player” (as I’m a fickle football fan).

*Used to play golf with him a few times per month until two weeks ago. He wasn’t happy about it in the slightest.

I’ve been posting on here for 13 years and I’m not prone to making up ITK stuff and have no “ins” at City but I do presume Andy does here things from Villa insiders.
Well, if he didn't like playing golf with you he should've stopped sooner. Did you used to nudge your ball to more favourable lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.