Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
If jack grealish had indeed signed a new contract weeks ago then I would have expected an announcement by villa. I also would have expected city to have declared no interest in grealish knowing he had signed a new contract like they did with kane for 160m and the left back from Portugal. As neither has happened I'm 99% certain that negotiations are still on going between both clubs.

I don’t know and I agree it would help attract players. I can’t see Leon Bailey coming Villa if Grealish leaves, but the thing is IF he has signed a new contract, then prospective players coming in 100% know about it
If prospective players know then the media will know, agents talk

Doesn’t mean Collymore is a massive wum. Means he’s a fucking idiot. According to an ex player of yours that is still well connected and loves Villa, Grealish agreed to move to City before the Euros and I believe him over Collymore.

If Grealish comes to City, it’s not because of a sudden change of heart, he agreed personal terms months ago.
Doesn’t mean Collymore is a massive wum. Means he’s a fucking idiot. According to an ex player of yours that is still well connected and loves Villa, Grealish agreed to move to City before the Euros and I believe him over Collymore.

If Grealish comes to City, it’s not because of a sudden change of heart, he agreed personal terms months ago.
Yeah and you may be correct but where has this come from and is there any proof? Stuff like this comes out on a daily basis

Co
Appreciate he is a low life, but the info he’s given has come from Jack’s Dad/Jack. Could be telling huge lies though.
Collymore hasn't said a word recently, especially as the media have been reporting more about grealish transfer

Hi Villa fan here, just to bring a bit of clarity:
This isn’t true, No villa fan thinks 200m + KDB is a suitable offer. Think most are in the camp £120m, although there are strong rumours (denied by our manager and CEO) that he has a buyout clause. If that’s £100m, he goes for £100m. Our fans don’t think Foden isn’t half the player Grealish is. IMO, they are similar ability now, Foden has higher ceiling.

here’s the Villa take on the transfer:
Just as you have your ITK’s saying Grealish is a done deal, our ITK’s are saying he’s 100% staying/signed a deal a few weeks back. So invariably, whenever talksport post “Grealish to Man City done deal £100m” neutrals (and City fans) bet on it, the odds shorten, Villa fans see the odds widening and think “I can make some good money here”. So there’s a constant shortening and widening of the odds.

also I guess you guys probably missed it but Collymoore who sat with Jack’s dad at the Euro semis basically indicated to Twitter he’d signed/signing a new deal at Villa. He also posted a picture with Jack after the final saying he couldn’t wait to see him in a Villa shirt next season. If Jack was to turn round and go City now, Collymoore has either been on a massive wind up, or Jack has suddenly changed his mind. We’ve had it before (with Delph) but this would hurt more coming from a local lad.
But that’s where we are, there’s a fair amount of delusion in every fan base and Man City is certainly no exception. The good thing is he is back from Croatia this weekend so we’ll know the score by Monday/Tuesday.
Don’t gamble anything you’re not willing to lose.
All of the quotes i put on were directly from that forum.

Personally, i hope you are right & he stays at Villa

Co

Collymore hasn't said a word recently, especially as the media have been reporting more about grealish transfer
Very true. Maybe he’s been told to keep quiet, or maybe there’s been a U-turn. We’ll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.