Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Villa Twitter is Embarrassing , might be worse than the dippers

I don't remember a meltdown as big as this for us potentially signing a player. Even the media driven bile over the Sterling signing wasn't as bad as the Villa fans have been.

In Law there is something called Standing.

You need to have connection to something in order to be involved in litigation. Usually this is that you've suffered demonstrable harm.

In the case of image rights, the only people who'd have standing to sue would be Villa or Grealish.

You’re absolutely spot on there fella. You can only sue for compensation if you can demonstrate a tangible loss arising from the actions of another.
In fact the additional interest / clicks that Villa are getting from the name of their club and their player being highlighted across social media probably amounts to a fiscal gain.

In a funny (not) way,Grealish might never set foot in Birmingham again at this rate. The sense of entitlement they have over 'one of our own' is madness. Never seen anything like it. Never seen these levels of delusion and stupidity from a set of fans,and to think Liverpool fans are bottom tier

In a funny (not) way,Grealish might never set foot in Birmingham again at this rate. The sense of entitlement they have over 'one of our own' is madness. Never seen anything like it. Never seen these levels of delusion and stupidity from a set of fans,and to think Liverpool fans are bottom tier
I can't believe I'm saying this but at least I understand where the arrogance comes from with Liverpool fans, as overwhelming as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.