Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Just had a skim through the replies, seems like a bit of light hearted banter to me, bullying? cmon now. He'll probably have a gofund me page set up by the end of the day

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

Why would you post a picture of your child on Twitter btw ?

Both players we're chasing have indicated their admiration for De Bruyne. Both clearly want to play with him. There is no question in my mind who should be earning the biggest salary per week at City (I don't know if he does), over everyone else. Because you don't see open admiration from your peers like that every day of the week.

Just goes to show the level KDB is operating these days. Reminds me of how often you used to see Barca landing signings as they wanted to play alongside Messi.

It’s the FT accounts, they’re Twitters dirge. I get your trying to make point, but let’s face it I’d bet none of us on here have FT account or would bully an 8 year old. It’s horrible what they’re doing but it’s not a point scoring contest over whose fans are the worst on Twitter. I see a few of your fans have turned it into having a go at Sam Lee again, despite him not even being a City fan!
FT accounts?

Sky bet odds drifting today, after a surge yesterday.
Anyone truely ITK can make a few quid on these transfer books.

I personally wouldn't post on a random strangers timeline regardless, but I'm sorry, there is no 'bullying' of an 8 year old kid there, and it doesn't matter how many times others repeat the line in the comments.

For starters it's not his account, it's his mums and even then there is no 'bullying'. It was unnecessary to comment for sure but mum could always change the security settings if she doesn't like strangers commentating on her timeline.

Why post a photo of her little boy having a wee up.the wall -)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.