Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t do Twitter so not idea what it say, but can imagine, no need for it
I didn't do a deep dive but the ones I read at the top of the timeline were mostly of the 'do you know if they do refunds?' And this was directed at the mum as it's her account. It's just the usual knee jerk response of social media platforms that's made it even noticeable.

Both players we're chasing have indicated their admiration for De Bruyne. Both clearly want to play with him. There is no question in my mind who should be earning the biggest salary per week at City (I don't know if he does), over everyone else. Because you don't see open admiration from your peers like that every day of the week.

I know there’s been a lot of talk of Villa fans on Twitter, and several posters have correctly pointed out Twitter is just generally a horrible place.

check this post which is Man City fans bullying a kid in the comments for getting a Grealish shirt for his EIGTH birthday.

It’s the FT accounts, they’re Twitters dirge. I get your trying to make point, but let’s face it I’d bet none of us on here have FT account or would bully an 8 year old. It’s horrible what they’re doing but it’s not a point scoring contest over whose fans are the worst on Twitter. I see a few of your fans have turned it into having a go at Sam Lee again, despite him not even being a City fan!

Both players we're chasing have indicated their admiration for De Bruyne. Both clearly want to play with him. There is no question in my mind who should be earning the biggest salary per week at City (I don't know if he does), over everyone else. Because you don't see open admiration from your peers like that every day of the week.
I'm sure I seen somewhere Mahrez is the top earner....could be wrong.

We had the smallest senior squad in the Premier League last season. I think we shared that with Southampton. You can register 25 senior players with the Premier League. We had registered 21.
I thought we'd been this.
I'm sure there is only one space under CL rules now Sergio has left.
I'm not expecting us to align with PL rules when the CL rules are tighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.